Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) skinless breast halves
- 4 teaspoon(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour cream if desired, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by msmith4561 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salsa chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes