Use this Brazilian salsa with Churrasco Misto (separate recipe).
This recipe goes with Churrasco Misto
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup diced (1/4 in.) green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced (1/4 in.) onion
- 1/2 cup diced (1/4 in.) tomato
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix green peppers with onion, tomato, parsley, vinegar, and oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments