Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 T. butter
- 1 lg. and 1 sm. cans Grands Biscuits
- 1/2 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives
- 1 jar (16 oz. ) chunky salsa
- 12 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. sliced green onions
- Melt butter in a 13" x 9" glass baking dish. Tilt to cover the bottom of the dish. Cut biscuits into eighths. Mix biscuit pieces and salsa in a lg. bowl. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, peppers, onions, and olives.
- Let stand 15 min. before serving.
- 375 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lindaosborne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salsa Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes