- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 6 to 7 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Drain tomatoes, reserving juice in a blender. Add garlic and jalapeno, and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add tomatoes, and process until coarsely chopped.
- Stir together tomato mixture, green chiles, green onions, and salt. Cover and chill 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note