salo satay with orange-jasmine rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 cup(s) jasmine rice
- 1 1/2 pound(s) salmon fillets skin removed;thawed
- 8 (10-inche) bamboo skweers
- 1/3 cup(s) sesame ginger marinade
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- pre heat oven to 450 f
- 1. combine in a medium saucepan, water, orange juice, and seasoned; cover and bring to a boil on high for rice
- 2stir rice into boiling mixture and return to a boil. cover and reduce heat to medium low; cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorded
- 3 cut salom into eight equal pieces and thread lenghtwise onto skwers wash hands combine marinde, sesame oil, and peanut butter; reserve on- third of the mixture for the final step. brush one-half of the remaining mixture over both sides of salmon.
- 4 arrange skewers on baking sheet; 2 minutes. turn skewers over and brush with remaing one-half of marinade; bake 2-4 more minutes or until flsh is opaque with flakes easily
- 5 used reserved marinade sauce fluff rice with fork and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BBsKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
salo satay with orange-jasmine rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes