Community Recipe from
- 4 package(s) Maruchan Instant Ramen, 3 oz discard seasoning
- 1 pound(s) Salmon
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 head(s) bok choy cut into 1" pieces
- 2 whole(s) carrots peeled, thinly sliced on bias
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger grated
- 3 whole(s) scallions thinly sliced on bias
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 2 tablespoon(s) mirin
- 1. Bring 4 quarts water to boil in Dutch oven. Add noodles and 1 Tbsp salt. Boil 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2. Combine liquids and set aside.
- 3. Pan fry salmon in 2 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat until browned - 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Break into 1" pieces.
- 4. Add remaining oil and carrots to pan. Cook 3 minutes. Add bok choy and cook 3 minutes. Add ginger and scallions and cook 30 seconds. Stir in noodles and fry 1 minute till hot. Stir in liquids and cook until sauce is thickened and coats noodles and vegetables.
- 5. Fold in salmon and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon Yakisoba Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes