- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Four 6-ounce salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 pound watercress, large stems removed
How to Make It
In a bowl, mix the vinegar with the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
In a large, deep skillet, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Lightly oil a steamer rack and set it in the skillet. Carefully add the salmon fillets in a single layer. Cover and steam over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Strew the watercress over the salmon, cover and steam for 1 minute. Transfer the salmon and watercress to plates. Spoon the dressing over the salmon and serve.
Notes: One Serving - Calories 324 kcal, Total Fat 3 gm, Saturated Fat 3 gm, Protein 39 gm, Carbohydrates 4 gm