This recipe was delicious. I love salmon and the sauce to this is amazing.
Salmon with Sweet-and-Sour Pan Sauce
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 309
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Fat: 14.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 6.3g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 736mg
- Calcium: 31mg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over low heat.
- Combine broth and next 5 ingredients (broth through garlic).
- Increase heat to medium-high, and heat 3 minutes.
- While pan heats, sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Add fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fillets from pan.
- Drain fat from pan, and discard fat. Add broth mixture to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Serve sauce over fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This