Salmon with Seasame Seed Crust
Community Recipe from
- 3 teaspoon(s) red chili crushed
- 3 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 bunch(es) parsley chopped
- 4 salmon fillets skinned
- 1 egg white lightly beaten
- sea salt and pepper
- serve with lime
- Combine chili, sesame seed,parsley, salt and pepper. Dip the salmon in egg whites and coat with chili mixture. Pat mixture onto salmon to ensure an even coating. Place on grill or in a pan with 1 tablespoon oil. Cook for 4 minutes on each side. Remove carefully.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reetzlinda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon with Seasame Seed Crust Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes