Salmon with Pineapple Salsa
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 255
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 24.7g
- Carbohydrate: 15.2g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 181mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets (1/2 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper (about 1/2 medium)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1/2 small)
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Arrange fillets on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; brush fillets with soy sauce. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 4 minutes on each side.
- 3. While salmon broils, combine pineapple and remaining 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4. Transfer salmon fillets to a serving platter; top evenly with salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes