Excellent easy salmon recipe. Good enough to serve for company, fast enough for a weeknight meal. Will now be my go-to salmon recipe. My husband liked this better than most of the glaze-based baked salmon recipes I've tried.
Salmon with Parmesan-Herb Crust
Easy side: Boil 2 lb. peeled and chopped potatoes until tender; drain and mash. Stir in 1 cup warm milk, 3 oz. softened cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Serve immediately.
More From Southern Living
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt-free tomato-basil seasoning blend
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle salmon with salt.
- 2. Place salmon on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; pour lime juice and olive oil over salmon.
- 3. Stir together breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients; spread over salmon.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or just to desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately.
- Note: We tested with Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note