- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt-free tomato-basil seasoning blend
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle salmon with salt.
Place salmon on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; pour lime juice and olive oil over salmon.
Stir together breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients; spread over salmon.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or just to desired degree of doneness. Serve immediately.
Note: We tested with Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.