Simple prep and good flavor. I wouldn't serve to company because it isn't that unique but we enjoyed it for what it is. Good salmon is the key.
Salmon with Mustard Cream
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 254
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Fat: 10.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 35.8g
- Carbohydrate: 3.2g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 104mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 421mg
- Calcium: 82mg
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Place fish on a broiler pan; coat fish with cooking spray, and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Combine sour cream and next 6 ingredients.
- Place fillets on plates. Spoon sauce over fish.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This