- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- calories 254
- caloriesfromfat 36 %
- fat 10.1 g
- satfat 3.3 g
- monofat 1.8 g
- polyfat 2.5 g
- protein 35.8 g
- carbohydrate 3.2 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- cholesterol 104 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 421 mg
- calcium 82 mg
How to Make It
Place fish on a broiler pan; coat fish with cooking spray, and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Broil 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Combine sour cream and next 6 ingredients.
Place fillets on plates. Spoon sauce over fish.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.