Easy to make. The only change I made was I marinaded it for 1-2 hours.
Salmon with Maple-Lemon Glaze
Fresh: Finish the fish under the broiler to caramelize the glaze into a tasty browned crust. Serve with roasted potato wedges and peas.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 287
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 7.5g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 363mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Refrigerate 10 minutes, turning bag once.
- 3. Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
- 4. Heat a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes. Turn fish over. Brush marinade evenly over fish. Broil 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note