salmon with lemon-cilantro vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/2 c)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/4 pound(s) skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 portions
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 scallions
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon junice
- 1. Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3. Season the salmon with the paprika, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- 4. In a bowl, combine the cilantro, scallions, lemon juice, remaining oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salmon and couscous.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yummy2good and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
salmon with lemon-cilantro vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes