Salmon with Fiery Sweet Cucumber Salsa
Four medium limes should yield enough juice for this recipe.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and 1/4 cup salsa)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 34.5g
- Carbohydrate: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 450mg
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Calcium: 82mg
- 1 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 medium jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
- Place fillets on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons lime juice; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Broil 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve salmon with cucumber mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes