Salmon With Almonds and Parsley
More From Southern Living
Broil: 10 Minutes
- 8 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Garnish: lime slices
- Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté 8 minutes or until onion is tender. Add garlic, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in lime juice. Remove from heat.
- Arrange fish, skin side down, on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Broil, 5 inches from heat, 7 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Using a wide metal spatula, lift fish from skin, leaving skin on rack. Transfer to a serving dish. Top with onion mixture; sprinkle evenly with toasted almonds and parsley. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This