1. Season salmon fillets with preferred seasoning and let sit at least 10 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat non-stick frying pan to medium-high with 2 tbsp olive oil.
3. Place salmon fillets (skin down) on frying pan for about 5, 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and flip salmon. Cook until slightly browned or raw, pink coloration has disappeared.
4. Meanwhile, prepare mango puree by adding mango slices and lemonade into a food processor. Pulse until finely pureed thoroughly into a runny consistency.
5. Add mango puree to serving dish and top with salmon fillet. Garnish with lime wedges and/or cilantro leaves.
Go to full version of