Salmon w Mango Sauce
It's Fish Friday again, this time cooking up some nice salmon fillets. We pan fried the salmon with ease and simply pureed 2 mangoes and lemonade for the sauce. Everything worked really well and the kids liked it too. This is a great, easy recipe that doesn't take much time and provides a healthy, balanced meal. You can find more recipes at www.oliviajasonkim.com. ^^
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) salmon fillets
- 2 cup(s) mango
- 1/2 cup(s) lemonade
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon and pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) lime
- 1 piece(s) scallion, garnish
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro
- 1. Season salmon fillets with preferred seasoning and let sit at least 10 minutes at room temperature.
- 2. Heat non-stick frying pan to medium-high with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 3. Place salmon fillets (skin down) on frying pan for about 5, 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and flip salmon. Cook until slightly browned or raw, pink coloration has disappeared.
- 4. Meanwhile, prepare mango puree by adding mango slices and lemonade into a food processor. Pulse until finely pureed thoroughly into a runny consistency.
- 5. Add mango puree to serving dish and top with salmon fillet. Garnish with lime wedges and/or cilantro leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliviajasonkim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note