- 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillet, skinned
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce
- Cut salmon into large chunks; place in a food processor. Pulse several times or until minced. Place salmon in a large bowl; add shallots and next 6 ingredients, stirring to combine. Shape salmon mixture into 8 small patties, cover, and chill at least 30 minutes or until ready to cook.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add 4 patties. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and salmon patties. Serve with Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note