Salmon Steak Sensation
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 (1 1/2 lb) Salmon Steaks
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Melt butter on low in saucepan. Stir in garlic, lemon juice, parsley, and pepper; set aside. Cover broiler rack with foil. Preheat broiler; brush lightly with oil. Generously baste both sides of steaks with seasoned butter; place on broiler rack. Broil fish 10-12 minutes, turning once, and brush fish several times with seasoned butter. Fish is done if it flakes when gently tested with a fork. Serve with rice pilaf and vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note