Get even picky eaters to happily eat their veggies with this Salmon-Spinach Frittata recipe. This frittata is great any time of day—serve it at brunch, or eat any leftovers at room temperature for lunch.
More From Allyou
Total: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 168
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 221mg
- Sodium: 382mg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 10-oz. package frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 7.5-oz. can salmon, drained
- Salt and pepper
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1. Warm oil over medium heat in a 12-inch nonstick skillet with an ovenproof handle. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add spinach and salmon; season with salt and pepper. Sauté until heated through.
- 2. Preheat broiler to high and set an oven rack about 5 inches from heat source. Pour eggs into skillet and stir briefly to distribute vegetables and salmon. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, sliding a spatula under frittata occasionally to loosen, until set underneath but still wet on top, about 8 minutes.
- 3. Place skillet under broiler; cook until top is golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Slide frittata onto a platter and cut into wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note