- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 scallions, white and light green parts, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 5 ounces baby spinach, thick stems removed, leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 tsp. dried dill
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1 4- to 6-oz. can wild-caught salmon, drained, skin and bones removed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- calories 335
- fat 23 g
- satfat 8 g
- protein 24 g
- carbohydrate 8 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 424 mg
- sodium 601 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425ºF with rack in middle position. Warm oil in a 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add scallions, season with salt and sauté until softened, about 1 minute. Add spinach and sauté until wilted, about 2 minutes longer. Reduce heat to medium.
Whisk dill into eggs; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Distribute salmon and cream cheese pieces evenly. Cook, without stirring, until mixture firms up around edges, 3 to 5 minutes.
Transfer skillet to oven and bake until frittata center is set, about 10 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.