- 1 cup canned unsalted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, divided
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons roasted, unsalted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- calories 373
- fat 20.6 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- monofat 10.3 g
- polyfat 5.6 g
- protein 36 g
- carbohydrate 7 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 94 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 454 mg
- calcium 46 mg
- sugars 3 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Combine tomatoes, stock, wine, 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar, paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a blender; process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add salmon to pan. Cook 4 minutes on each side.
Combine remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, cashews, and onions in a bowl; toss to coat.
Divide stock mixture among 4 bowls. Place 1 salmon fillet in each bowl; top fillets with cashew mixture.