Salmon Skin Fritters
Yield: 8 appetizer servings
- Vegetable oil
- 1 (6-ounce) piece king salmon skin, scaled and washed (skin from about 1 side of salmon)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Pour oil to depth of 1 inch into a large heavy skillet; heat to 375° over medium-high heat.
- Slice salmon skin into 4- by 1/2-inch strips. Sprinkle with sugar and salt. Dredge strips in flour; fry, in batches, 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Drain well.
- Note: For extra flavor, add 1 tablespoon curry powder or Cajun seasoning to flour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers