Made as directed except we added more garlic - perfect with fresh steelhead salmon on the grill!
Salmon Sate with Dill Mustard Glaze
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 223
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fat: 12.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 23.2g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 321mg
- Calcium: 43mg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1-pound) salmon fillet, skinned and cut crosswise into 16 pieces
- Cooking spray
- Dill sprigs (optional)
- Prepare grill.
- Combine fresh dill, mustard, rind, juice, salt, pepper, and garlic in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add salmon pieces, tossing gently to coat. Thread salmon onto each of 4 (8-inch) skewers. Place salmon on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note