Salmon Salad With Vinaigrette
More From Health
- Calories: 271
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 160mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 355mg
- Calcium: 110mg
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 (3-ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup vertically sliced Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, sliced
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2. Place beans in large pan of boiling water; cook 2 minutes. Drain and plunge beans into ice water; drain.
- 3. Combine vinegar, mustard, oil, shallots, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in small bowl, stirring well with whisk; set aside.
- 4. Using a mister, spray both sides of each fillet with olive oil; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 tea-spoon pepper. Place fish, skin side up, on grill rack; cook 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, turning after 4 minutes.
- 5. Arrange 1 cup greens in each of 4 bowls; top with onion, egg slices, and beans. Top with salmon; drizzle with dressing.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This