- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 4 teaspoons capers, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 4 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 cup very thinly vertically sliced red onion
- calories 354
- fat 19.4 g
- satfat 4.6 g
- monofat 8.6 g
- polyfat 4 g
- protein 38 g
- carbohydrate 5 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 97 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 297 mg
- calcium 65 mg
How to Make It
Sprinkle salmon evenly with salt and pepper. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add salmon; cook 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Cool to room temperature; flake with a fork.
Combine salmon, 1 tablespoon juice, yogurt, and next 3 ingredients (through capers) in a medium bowl. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, remaining 1 tablespoon juice, arugula, and onion in a bowl. Toss gently to coat. Divide arugula mixture evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with salmon mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.