You can use leftover grilled, baked, or sautéed salmon to make this as a sandwich filling or as a dip for crackers or bagel chips.
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 1 (1-pound) salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place salmon in a Dutch oven, and add water to cover by 1 to 1 1/2 inches. Cover Dutch oven, and bring to a simmer; simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Transfer salmon to a large bowl. Cool fish, and flake.
- Fold in mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes