- 1 (1-pound) salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Place salmon in a Dutch oven, and add water to cover by 1 to 1 1/2 inches. Cover Dutch oven, and bring to a simmer; simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Transfer salmon to a large bowl. Cool fish, and flake.
Fold in mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes.