Salmon Quiche (crustless)
A favorite dish for brunch or buffet dinner - simple and tasty. Based on an early 1980's recipe from the LA Times. Can also be used to fill two 9" pie shells for a more classic quiche.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 15-oz can(s) salmon drained
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 clove(s) garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Gruyere cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) dillweed
- Saute onion and garlic in butter.
- Beat sour cream and eggs.
- Break salmon into bite-size pieces and stir into egg mixture with sauteed onion and garlic, 1 cup of cheese, and dillweed.
- Pour into greased 8" square pan and top with rest of cheese. Bake in 350 degree oven for 65-70 minutes. Cool 15 minutes in pan.
- Or pour into two 9" pie shells and bake in 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon Quiche (crustless) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch