Salmon-Potato Salad With Lemon-Dill Dressing
Yield: 4 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 377
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Protein: 38.2g
- Carbohydrate: 23.4g
- Cholesterol: 134mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 652mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Calcium: 63mg
- 8 small red potatoes
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh or frozen green peas, cooked
- 4 lemon wedges (optional)
- Dill sprigs (optional)
- Boil potatoes in water just until tender. Drain and place in ice water; drain well. Quarter potatoes; chill.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper; place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Let stand 10 minutes; chill.
- Combine sour cream and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
- Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; add 8 potato quarters, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup green peas. Drizzle one-fourth of dressing over each; garnish with a lemon wedge and dill sprig, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note