- 8 small red potatoes
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh or frozen green peas, cooked
- 4 lemon wedges (optional)
- Dill sprigs (optional)
- calories 377
- fat 13.2 g
- satfat 3.6 g
- protein 38.2 g
- carbohydrate 23.4 g
- cholesterol 134 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 652 mg
- caloriesfromfat 33 %
- fiber 4.1 g
- calcium 63 mg
How to Make It
Boil potatoes in water just until tender. Drain and place in ice water; drain well. Quarter potatoes; chill.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper; place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Let stand 10 minutes; chill.
Combine sour cream and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; add 8 potato quarters, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup green peas. Drizzle one-fourth of dressing over each; garnish with a lemon wedge and dill sprig, if desired.