Serve homemade salmon pâté with an array of crudités at your next party.
More From Allyou
Chill: 1 Hour
- Calories: 456
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 61g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
- Sodium: 657mg
- 8 ounces salmon fillet, skin removed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- Assorted crudités
- 1. Place salmon fillet in pan and just cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on a plate, about 30 minutes.
- 2. Place salmon in food processor and pulse briefly. Add cream cheese, butter and lemon juice; puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill for 30 minutes. (Can be made to this point the day before.)
- 3. Spoon pâté into piping bag with star nozzle and pipe onto vegetables or crackers; sprinkle with chopped chives. Or spoon it into a serving bowl and serve with crudités.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note