Salmon Party Mound
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) salmon
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) liquid smoke (do not omit)
- drop Tobasco sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- parsely or dill to line platter
- Drain, bone & flake salmon. Combine all except pecans. Shape into loaf & roll in peacans. Chill several hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dianne087 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon Party Mound Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers