Salmon Party Log
This Salmon Party Log is a great appetizer for any get-together. All the ingredients come together quickly and because there is no cooking involved, you can prepare it and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 1 16-oz. can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons onion, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- water crackers
- Place all ingredients except pecans, parsley and crackers in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly; shape into a log.
- Place pecans and parsley on wax paper; roll log in mixture until coated.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This