Salmon Panzanella With Green Beans
A hearty Italian bread salad serves up good-for-you omega-3 fatty acids along with vitamin C-rich green beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) salmon filet skin removed
- 1/2 pound(s) green beans cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 tablespoon(s) + 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- 8 ounce(s) whole-wheat baguette cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil cut into thin strips
- Heat broiler to low. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Season salmon with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Broil until cooked through, 5 minutes per side; let cool. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; cook beans until bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain and set aside. Whisk oil, vinegar, remaining 1/4 tsp salt and remaining 1/8 tsp pepper in a serving bowl; add beans, tomatoes, onion, bread cubes and basil, then toss. Flake salmon and add to salad; toss gently. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SarahSz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note