Salmon Panzanella With Green Beans
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) salmon filet skin removed
- 1/2 pound(s) green beans cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 tablespoon(s) + 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- 8 ounce(s) whole-wheat baguette cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil cut into thin strips
- Heat broiler to low. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Season salmon with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Broil until cooked through, 5 minutes per side; let cool. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; cook beans until bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain and set aside. Whisk oil, vinegar, remaining 1/4 tsp salt and remaining 1/8 tsp pepper in a serving bowl; add beans, tomatoes, onion, bread cubes and basil, then toss. Flake salmon and add to salad; toss gently. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SarahSz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes