- 1/4 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 (1 1/4-pound) salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 12 pieces
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 12 fresh dill sprigs
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well. Spread mustard mixture evenly over salmon pieces.
Combine crushed chips, sesame seeds, and pepper. Dredge salmon in potato chip mixture, pressing mixture onto salmon.
Place 12 dill sprigs on bottom of a shallow roasting pan; top with salmon. Bake at 350º for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish, if desired.