- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) herbes de provenceal
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon(s) teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 450. Add butter to shallow baking dish; tilt dish to coat. Place salmon in dish.
- Stir together lime juice, terayaki sauce, green onions and herbs. Drizzle over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered until fish with a fork (allow 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness) . Serve with lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DoDoDUH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note