Salmon in Pastry
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) puff psatry sheets thawed
- 2 - 6-7 ounce(s) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter unsalted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley fresh chopped
- Preheat oven 400F
- Using rolling pin, roll pastry into 4 pieces, ea about 5 by 8 in.
- Transfer 2 pieces of pastry to large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Remove skin from salmon, place in center of pastry piece.
- Small bowl. combine parsley, basil, and butter, mixed thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper. Spread butter mixture on top.
- Dip pastry brush and beaten egg and let excess run off. Brush edges of pastry. Cover each piece with remaining pastry.
- Seal pasty and firmly seal, pressing with fork. Brush with remaining egg.
- Cut two small slits on top of pastry so steam can escape.
- Bake 20 min until pastry is risen and is crisp and golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by susangarwal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes