Salmon in Pastry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) puff psatry sheets thawed
- 2 - 6-7 ounce(s) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter unsalted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley fresh chopped
- Preheat oven 400F
- Using rolling pin, roll pastry into 4 pieces, ea about 5 by 8 in.
- Transfer 2 pieces of pastry to large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Remove skin from salmon, place in center of pastry piece.
- Small bowl. combine parsley, basil, and butter, mixed thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper. Spread butter mixture on top.
- Dip pastry brush and beaten egg and let excess run off. Brush edges of pastry. Cover each piece with remaining pastry.
- Seal pasty and firmly seal, pressing with fork. Brush with remaining egg.
- Cut two small slits on top of pastry so steam can escape.
- Bake 20 min until pastry is risen and is crisp and golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by susangarwal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note