Salmon in Green Ginger Sauce
These grilled salmon steaks are brushed down with a soy sauce and sugar mixture, then grilled hot and fast. You will want to get them caramelized on the surface then serve them with the green ginger sauce on top.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 salmon steaks (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh chopped chives
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 1 1/2-inch piece(s) of ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Place salmon steaks on a plate. Combine soy sauce and sugar and brush over salmon. Blend parsley, chives, onion, ginger, and capers until smooth. Add olive oil, lemon juice, and egg. Continue blending until well mixed. Pour into a saucepan over a low heat. Simmer until hot. Preheat grill. Cook salmon steaks until done. Serve with hot green sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note