Salmon and Greens with Potato Cakes
Pair salmon and salad greens with a potato cake for a sophisticated light supper. Cook the salmon while the potato cakes reheat.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 325
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 10.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 20.1g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 547mg
- Calcium: 72mg
- 4 POTATO CAKES
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
- Preheat oven to 350°. Reheat Potato Cakes according to recipe instructions on page 105.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon pepper and next 7 ingredients; stir well.
- Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 teaspoon pepper; coat with cooking spray. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add salmon; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove salmon from pan; flake into large chunks.
- Place greens on serving plates; top with potato cakes. Place salmon on potato cakes; drizzle with vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note