Salmon Fettuccine with Wasabi Sauce
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 402
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Protein: 34g
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 49g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sodium: 2033mg
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- 2 cups fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1/2 pound dried spinach fettuccine
- 1/4 cup fresh salmon caviar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 3/4 pound sliced smoked salmon, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring broth, 2 cups water, and fettuccine to a boil; cook, stirring often, until pasta is tender to bite, about 7 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, rinse caviar in cold water and drain well in a fine strainer.
- 3. Blend cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water until smooth.
- 4. Stir cornstarch mixture, yogurt, and wasabi with pasta, then stir until boiling again. Add salmon and stir gently just until hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5. Serve pasta in bowls and garnish with salmon caviar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes