- 2 cups fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1/2 pound dried spinach fettuccine
- 1/4 cup fresh salmon caviar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 3/4 pound sliced smoked salmon, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- calories 402
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- protein 34 g
- fat 7.5 g
- satfat 1 g
- carbohydrate 49 g
- fiber 6 g
- sodium 2033 mg
- cholesterol 115 mg
How to Make It
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring broth, 2 cups water, and fettuccine to a boil; cook, stirring often, until pasta is tender to bite, about 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse caviar in cold water and drain well in a fine strainer.
Blend cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water until smooth.
Stir cornstarch mixture, yogurt, and wasabi with pasta, then stir until boiling again. Add salmon and stir gently just until hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve pasta in bowls and garnish with salmon caviar.