Salmon Dip with Tarragon
- 1 (12-ounce) salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fish in a Flash: Pour water to a depth of 2 inches into a large skillet; bring to a boil. Add fish, and return to a boil. Cover, reduce heat. and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon; cool slightly. Flake into bite-size pieces.
- Stir together fish and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon Dip with Tarragon Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers