Salmon & Dill Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil heat in skillet
- 4 piece(s) skinless salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper divided
- 1/2 cup(s) plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly chopped dill plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped capers
- 1. Heat oil in a large skillet for approximately 1 minute.
- 2. Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook turning once for about 10 minutes or until the fish is opaque.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk yogurt, lemon juice, dill, capers, and remaining salt and pepper.
- 4. Top salmon with a dollop of sauce and sprinkle with dill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by triglove and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes