Salmon & Dill Sauce
Dill Sauce is what I want to try
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil heat in skillet
- 4 piece(s) skinless salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper divided
- 1/2 cup(s) plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) freshly chopped dill plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped capers
- 1. Heat oil in a large skillet for approximately 1 minute.
- 2. Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Cook turning once for about 10 minutes or until the fish is opaque.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk yogurt, lemon juice, dill, capers, and remaining salt and pepper.
- 4. Top salmon with a dollop of sauce and sprinkle with dill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by triglove and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note