Salmon-Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Salmon and cucumber make for a refreshing and delicious pairing in Salmon-Cucumber Tea Sandwiches. Make pretty mosaics with these tea sandwiches with our all-purpose cream cheese spread and layering method.
More From Southern Living
Total: 45 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 20 thin sandwich bread slices
- 1 medium-size English cucumber
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- Fresh dill
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients until well blended. Spread 1 Tbsp. on each bread slice.
- 2. Cut cucumber into thin rounds. Cut rounds into half moons. Divide cucumbers and smoked salmon among prepared bread slices. Gently press to adhere. Sprinkle with fresh dill to taste.
- 3. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill 15 minutes to 12 hours. Trim crusts from chilled slices, and cut each slice into 2 triangles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note