- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 20 thin sandwich bread slices
- 1 medium-size English cucumber
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- Fresh dill
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients until well blended. Spread 1 Tbsp. on each bread slice.
Cut cucumber into thin rounds. Cut rounds into half moons. Divide cucumbers and smoked salmon among prepared bread slices. Gently press to adhere. Sprinkle with fresh dill to taste.
Cover with plastic wrap, and chill 15 minutes to 12 hours. Trim crusts from chilled slices, and cut each slice into 2 triangles.