- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (12-ounce) skinless wild salmon fillet, diced
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Thai basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 3 tablespoons red caviar
How to Make It
Combine lime juice and salmon in a medium glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Combine salmon, reserved liquid, tomatoes, and next 7 ingredients in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Top with sprouts and caviar.